Port Blair, Feb 10: The Haj Committee of India, Mumbai has announced the commencement of the process for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023. The bonafide residents of A&N Islands desirous of performing HAJ during the year 2023 are requested to submit their application online themselves or they can also take the assistance of A&N UT Haj Office.
- The A&N Islands State Haj Committee has also set up an E-Suvidha Kendra for assisting Hajis in the online submission of HAF.
· Applicant must read the Guidelines for Haj-2023 carefully before filling Haj Application
- Applicant should possess machine readable valid Indian International Passport issued on
or before – (or stipulated last date of application) and valid at least upto 31st Dec., 2023.
- The applicants should have taken mandated doses of approved Covid-19 vaccine.
- Applicants have to upload the first & last page of Passport, Latest Passport size photograph with white background, copy of canceled cheque of Cover Head and copy of address proof.
For further details, intending pilgrims are requested to contact the Office of, A&N Islands UT Haj Committee, functioning in the second floor of the Directorate of Social Welfare Building at Goalghar, Port Blair during office hours. The last date of submission of online application form is 10.03.2023.