Port Blair, Nov 29: The Counseling for admission to M.A Political Science for the Academic Session 2022-23 is scheduled to be held on 2nd December, 2022 (Friday).
Candidates may attend the counseling at respective interdisciplinary departments by 9.30am. They should bring the following DOCUMENTS IN ORIGINAL FOR VERIFICATION AND ONE SET OF PHOTOSTAT COPIES (to be submitted during admission):
- Student Grade Cards/Consolidated Student Grade Cards in respect of Graduation (Original will be detained in JNRM)
- Migration Certificate (only for the candidates other than Pondicherry University) (Original will be detained in JNRM)
- School Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate) (Original will be detained in JNRM)
- X Pass certificate for verification of date of birth.
- Category Certificate (ST, OBC, PH, ward of central Govt. Servants/Ex-Servicemen & EWS).
- Aadhaar/Aadhaar Enrolment Slip.
- One passport size photograph
Those who fail to attend the counseling session on specified date and time will not be considered for admission to the respective course and the next eligible candidate from the merit list will be considered for admission.