Port Blair, Nov 17: Admission to various Postgraduate courses shall take place as per the schedule viz. display of Provisional Merit List on 23rd November 2022, Claims & Objection, if any upto 25th November 2022 and the display of Final Merit List on 28th November 2022 and counselling shall be held on 29th November 2022.
The merit list shall be displayed in the respective inter-disciplinary departments of JNRM and Claims and Objections, if any, shall also be submitted in the respective departments.
Candidates may attend the counselling at respective interdisciplinary departments by 9.00am. They should bring the following documents in original for verification and one set of photostat copies (to be submitted during admission):
- Student Grade Cards/Consolidated Student Grade Cards in respect of Graduation (Original will be detained in JNRM)
- Migration Certificate (only for the candidates other than Pondicherry University) (Original will be detained in JNRM)
- School Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate) (Original will be detained in JNRM)
- X Pass certificate for verification of date of birth.
- Category Certificate (ST, OBC, PH, ward of central Govt. Servants/Ex-Servicemen & EWS).
- Aadhaar/Aadhaar Enrolment Slip.
- One passport size photograph
Those who fail to attend the counselling session on specified date and time will not be considered for admission to the respective course and the next eligible candidate from the merit list will be considered for admission.